Share this place

Copy this link to share this place with others.

Inside Campbell Hall 57 places

Currently under restoration to add AAP wing
(Academic Advancement Program)

UCLA Campbell Hall

Campbell Hall opened in 1954 and was named for Lily Bess Campbell, a prominent professor in the field of Shakespearean studies who taught at UCLA from 1922 until her retirement in 1950.

Campbell Hall is located just behind Haines Hall and is home to the Academic Advancement Program (AAP), the American Indian Studies Center Library, the Asian American Studies Center Reading Room, and the Department of Linguistics.